Thursday, May 13, 2010

PROFILES ARE DONE!!!!



today at exactly 5 o'clock the UPS man knocked on our door and delivered a box that held our 25 family profiles...just waiting to be filled with pictures!!! karl and I quickly headed to my mothers house where my sister was waiting to help us with the profiles! it took a couple of hours but i am so happy to say that they are done!!!! first thing in the morning i wll go to the UPS shipping center and see if I can get them there by monday :)

it is starting to feel real that these precious books we made could be in the hands of expectant mothers who are considering us to adopt their baby!! gives me goosebumps!

so now we have done EVERYTHING that we can do...and now we must sit and wait. i have heard from other adoptive families that this part of the waiting is the hardest...i guess we will see!

now here are a few pictures from our night of picture gluing!





below is my sister holding one of the completed profiles
(thanks for all of your help)
and my nephew who wanted so badly to help with the profiles!


even the my sisters baby was offering support :)

and finally...here is the completed profile


we can't wait to see what is in store for us in the coming weeks! maybe a tiny bundle of joy!?!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! They look awesome! I'm sure you are relieved to be done with that part! We look forward to following along & seeing where God takes you from here! We might need to help each other kill some time in the "waiting" phase! Hope to be posting some news of us being right where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, they look so great! I am excited with you...keep the posts coming as soon as you hear anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out so wonderful!!! I love that you took photos of your profile party! :)

    For us, the wait to be chosen, wasn't as long as the wait once we knew we were being shown....and now the wait isn't too bad waiting for our little one to be born, but I think the fingerprint wait was one of the worst! So hopefully you'll have that experience too.

    ReplyDelete