Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guest Blogger!!








Hello all!! My name is Avery and I am taking over my Aunt Tina's blog...just for today! In case you havent heard...Aunt Tina and Uncle Karl are going to have a BABY!!! Isnt that great!?! Im finally going to be a big cousin, I mean sure...it is great being the baby cousin...but I am ready to have someone to boss around :-)
Well, being the sweetie that I am, I decided to give my aunt & uncle a trial run of parenthood! Lets call it Parenting 101

I had lots of fun with them! They are great and love to spoil me with love and kisses!! Aunt Tina and I had a great time...she took me swimming and I was a natural! Plus I look so cute in my swimsuit, dont believe me?? Here is a picture...


Lets see...after we went swimming it was time for supper and aunt tina let me feed myself! It was so much fun and she didnt even get mad when I threw some on the floor :-)


Next came bath time! I LOVE BATH TIME!!

Wheww! Im getting tired just thinking about all of the fun we had...I think its time for a bottle and then it will be lights out for me! I think I miiiight wake up during the night...just to see my favorite aunt of course! I dont think she will mind one bit!


             So baby cousin...wherever you might be! Your parents are ready for you...and I am too!

P.S. today is Fathers Day...and my daddy is serving our country overseas...Happy Fathers Day DAD!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw way too cute! I'm so glad that you've got such a support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable your neice is. I think she gives you guys two thumbs up with high recommendation. :D Love to see her around again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery Jo is growing up so fast and becoming more and more beautiful each time I see her! What a special day :) Happy Father's day Nic and KARL!!!

    ReplyDelete